- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Hours of work to equate to 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday Subject to business need there will be flexibility required due to potential shift changes and as such, your hours of work will be 37.5 hours 5 days per week with 1:4 Saturdays
- Chorley - Hybrid
- Smart Services
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We deliver sophisticated software solutions and managed services in a Private Cloud infrastructure, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients.
Given the ongoing situation with COVID, you will initially work remotely, with dedicated support being provided by a senior team member by way of Zoom, Slack, Phone, Screensharing etc. Our goal will be to return to our Chorley based office in the coming months, which is where you will be based. However, there will still be an option of working remotely when this happens under ESG’s Hybrid Remote Working Policy. During your probation period, which is 6 months, you will be expected to attend the office frequently for training.
As Client Junior Operations Analyst you will assist in ensuring that ESG’s customers receive excellent customer service in the provision of ESG’s Tier 3 uSmart Service. You will help utilise ESG’s uSmart products to support the rollout and maintenance of smart metering systems, on behalf of ESG’s clients.
You will work directly with customers. The Client Junior Operations Analyst will build up, maintain and expand their detailed industry knowledge of the processes required and exceptions incurred when interacting with the DCC for servicing the smart meter rollout and on-going lifecycle management.
Working in a busy and dynamic service environment a willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and contribute outside of your specific area of responsibility is expected. You will have a strong customer focus and seek to continuously improve the service experience for ESG’s clients.
The role requires clearance in line with BS7858 requirements
- Support with the delivery of the uSmart Managed Service to clients, with specific responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Monitoring and reporting of scheduled activity, including investigation of any anomalies
- Outbound incident management, working directly with the DCC
- Uploading and management of inbound data sent from the client, or other agreed parties. Including of resolution of any exceptions during these processes.
- Providing, timely and accurate information to the client and agreed third parties relating to DCC service performance
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Understanding the importance of SLAs and delivering to clients within agreed SLAs
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing professional, knowledgeable and courteous responses to customer queries
- Responsible for helping to build excellent customer relationships
- Responsible for ensuring processes are completed in line with agreed documentation and evidenced as required by regulatory audits
- Developing detailed industry knowledge and interpreting industry requirements
- Understanding the importance of quality control, to comply with all relevant standards and procedures and participate in quality assurance and control activities.
- Participating in a programme of continuous improvement, to ensure the systems and processes are appropriate to changing company and customer requirements
- uSmart Industry Operations team meeting contracted SLAs
- Demonstration of increasing knowledge of uSmart applications, process and industry
- Demonstration of excellent customer service
- This role would be ideal for someone looking to begin their career, who is keen to learn and develop their knowledge and skills.
- Experience working in a customer service or service role environment is desirable
- Experience of working in a similar role in the UK Energy Industry is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent inter-personal skills and team working capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong sense of pride and accountability for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong sense of accountability and desire to see things through
- Articulate and diplomatic
- Able to work as part as a team or individually
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incident
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness